Extima is first and foremost a web development company. With over 10 years experience developing websites, we have continually enhanced our ability to evolve with the Internet as it has progressed. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) are based on a solid foundation of proper design and intelligent marketing practices, but there is an ever changing wealth of tools being offered and niches that can be tapped into for marketing your site. Extima takes a comprehensive approach that builds a solid foundation, analyzes the results of our actions, and continually seeks new avenues to promote your site to achieve short term results and long term search traffic that converts to sales.
Extima creates a personalized plan for each website. Every company has its own goals, budgets, and resources. We work with you to maximize your results based on your situation. No website is too small or too large for effective search engine optimization to increase sales.
First, an overall analysis of your site is run to assess what is needed to best optimize it for Search Engines. Based on this analysis the following proposal can be adjusted to include the work that is necessary to optimize the core of your site. This may include:
• Updating the design, layout and/or navigation
• Optimizing images, fixing broken links, eliminating frames and validating HTML for browser compatibility
• Editing Meta Tags and web copy
• Creating error pages
All of these factors have some influence in attracting search engine spiders and visitors to your site. Then, we take a look at your market and competitors to create an efficient Search Engine Marketing strategy that will produce traffic as well as build your online reach and your brand.
Throughout the campaign your web site will become more accessible on the Internet through:
A) Achieving top rankings for specific keywords across the major search engines,
B) Organic Promotion throughout numerous Directories, Message Boards, Social Networking Channels
C) Viral growth with browsers’ use of tools created to enhance their experience and at the same time advertise your website to their online networks.
D) Direct Email Marketing to current customers to generate repeat business and outreach to new ones.
- CUSTOM DESIGN
- The bottom line is, you want your website to get results. You want your website to work for you, be profitable and give you a return on your investment.
- With the surge in popularity of E-Commerce, people often need their Shopping Carts to perform additional functions. Some of those functions include the ability to download info into Quickbooks® and perform customer tracking.
- DATABASE INTEGRATION
- There are too many uses to list here. If you have an idea for an interactive website and are in need of a database solution contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (310) 379-0936 to discuss your ideas with a designer.
- Please check our featured hosting packages for more information. If you have hosting needs greater than these plans, or if you have specific needs not listed here, contact us for more info.