This short video tutorial from our video series introduces users to creating ordered (or numbered) and unordered (or bulleted) lists in posts and pages.
This video introduces users to:
- the difference between ordered and unordered lists
- how to create ordered and unordered lists in posts and pages using the WordPress editor
Lists are used to outline and organize information. Bloggers use them to make their content easier to read.
Creating a lists is as simple as:
- Pressing either the ordered or unordered list button in the WordPress editor
- Typing in the individual list items
- Pressing the respective ordered or unordered list button once again
- Previewing the changes to be sure the lists look how you want them to